Sunday, December 28, 2014

oh haiiii!

Hello!

I honestly don't know what exactly brought me back to this dead blog that I once was so committed to and I also can't remember the reason why this friendship between me and my blog fell out; but it sure was interesting reading through all my post one by one (and saving them in drafts cause some were really too personal and childish!). 

Long story cut short, I have realized that in the two years that I stopped blogging, there were so many  life events that happened which I should have pen it down but didn't and now memories of them have turned so vague. I can't even remember what I ate for lunch last weekend and I'm not sure how I should feel about this. 

durr


Which made me make a little promise to myself to try and be more consistent with posting here so I don't forget things so easily like right now and sulk like a baby over it (actually this promise was made since June this year but nothing was done until now so this miracle deserves some champagne popping, no?? .... okay)

Uncomfortably Awkward


Anyways, stay tune 'cause I'll be backkkkkkk! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Vanes Phung ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena