Tuesday, March 6, 2012

April 2012

Hi guys!

Nice to know you're here reading this dead blog of mine but i know, can you believe it ?? It's April already in what seems to be like a blink of an eye! It's good to be back here every once in awhile to pen down a good post or two so that I can read back on these little thing's in my life in the near future. Anyhow, it has been the same "boring-I-have-absolutely-nothing-to-do" routine I used to wake up to about the whole of December 2011 to about approximately 2 weeks ago because now everything has changed all together! Yes, I've decided to enroll to a university for my Degree program. Decided to save myself from half a year of procrastination and not watch as everyone moves on with their education and life but myself just sitting around doing nothing. So therefore, it concludes me as an official student in Taylors University. It's nerve wrecking still, as my class has just commence this week and I'm still not used to the fact I don't even have a single friend in my class (sometimes no friend for lunch too!!) ... grrr! So hi, if you're studying at Taylor's and need a new friend. HI IM IN LINE! :D

To be honest, Taylor's is not as big as I thought it was. I always potrayed Taylor;s as this gigantic blob of land, but it really isn't (of course if including the lake then it's probably massive though) ! However, what I typically love about it is that there are so many choices of Restaurants! I have this little debate in my thoughts almost everyday thinking of what to eat. Cheap?Expensive?Cold? Hot? Fast food? Western? Chinese?Desserts?! omg... yes, I've memorized almost all the restaurants they have at the Syopz Mall despite the fact on my first week of uni I got lost about trillion of times it felt as though it's almost impossible to have someone so stupid like me. Still, have to give a thousand thanks to the boyfriend for always accompanying me in uni like how a mother would wait for their baby at kindergarten. Thanks Sweetheart :)

Other than that, I recently worked for the Pizza Hut Triple Senstaion TVC as one of the main talent along side my two newly made friends Nabil and Fahad and a photoshoot for a newly photo shop at ss15 .


Behind the scenes w Bryan :)


Getting ready for the shoot.


The main and featured talent for the last shot!


After merely 10 hours of shooting for a 33 seconds long commercial, all the talents could finally call it a day and go home. The director asked if they could use my hand as a hand talent for the commercial and I had an increase in my pay, not mentioning he said it was only 3 frames and wouldn't take very long. So I thought to myself "Why not right Vanes? Not like you have anything to do since you're on a holiday and plus I got free nail shaping service! " and then.....I agreed. Without realizing, agreeing on it made me stay back for another 4 hours ! *faints* 3 frames? 4 hours?! Didn't make much sense to me until the end of the shoot when I saw the process of shooting.

Therefore , my lesson learnt was to never underestimate a food commercial as every single details from the sausages to chicken floss even had to look absolutely scrumptious and perfect and if it's not then, the director probably will insist a retake ! It was one hell of a good experience besides the KFC Print Ad. This was definitely fun with many new friends made and believe it or not 10 hours didn't seem like a hard thing to do when we were laughing and enjoy throughout! Bless by God for great opportunities each time.Do check the ad out on youtube :)


Moving on, did another 3 hour long photoshoot for a newly opened photo shop at ss15 the next day.


Only received like a few photos from the photographers but I'll just upload this one!


Photographers during the shooting session were ultimately friendly and humorous it made the shooting session completely enjoyable and not a single moment of awkwardness came up from the beginning! Hope to work with them in the future again!


Well this really summarizes what has been going on at the mean time ! Will try my best to blog as often as I can! Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Vanes Phung ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena