Sunday, January 22, 2012

A little bit of everything

Hey There,

First and foremost, I would like to wish everyone who is reading this post a very Happy Chinese New Year. Hope this year would bring endless joy,love and peace to all ! To those who are about to head back to your hometown and coincidentally read this post, please remember to drive safe! Slow and steady wins the race. Haha. Spent the whole entire day with mom decorating and cleaning up the whole entire house for the season and brother and dad was in charge of washing all 3 cars. I have never not loved Chinese New Year since it’s the only time of the year where I’m able to eat all sort of nonsense available in the house without anyone complaining that I’m greedy. Teehee, for a fact, I’ve actually gained 3kg already even before the New Years have started. Now my mother wonders where all her CNY snacks has gone to. Besides that, cousins from Australia came back to celebrate this year’s Chinese New Year with us , I could remember last years new years spent in China with them just like it was yesterday. So fast time has past. I have always loved it when they came back because it feels so complete ! Obviously, this new years would have been way better all together if my sister wasn’t at the other side of this world but instead back at home annoying me. This marks the second year I haven’t got to spend Chinese New Years with her, hope next year would be able to .

Moving on, since it’s the new years, Dreambitious would like to wish you all a very Happy Chinese New Year and therefore, this explains their new video. I reckon this video is pretty good (Ok, I’m not just saying it because I’m inside ok..it really is awesome) . Do spare some time to watch the video below and click like or better still share it with your friends if you like it! Would mean a lot to the Dreambitious mates since they’ve put in a lot of effort in the video and equally in all of their other videos!





Again with the New Years, did a print ad for KFC about a month ago and the ad is finally out! KFC now has a new snack called the Chewy Cheese! Do check out the ad if you so happened to be eating at KFC although its just a small tiny weeny part !




Deciding on what should they do with my hair.





Fooling around with mum.







Behind the scenes.






Okay, basically all I had to do was act really silly and cheeky. The infamous "cross eye" that I always do to everyone in college gave me the part. See, being silly isn't that bad after all ok. It can be useful at times :D haha! At the beginning of the shoot before breaking the ice, it was really awkward to continuously do silly faces infront of the camera but after a bit it got better. Blessed by God for having such amazing people to work with and mum who just sat there with me throughout the whole shoot. I knew she was bored but she did not complain even a bit! Love her to bits!

This is one of the end product that I've seen so far. Okay, no joke, but the cheese is really that chewy!! This is a must try! Despite the fact I had to eat more than 50 chewy cheese and obviously did not really enjoy it after awhile but it is definitely one scrumptious chewy cheese and best eaten when hot! :)



The make up artist. She is fantastic, I swear. So friendly ! My most funny encounter with her was when she was helping me with my make up.

Her : *puts on concealer on my eyebags and couldnt cover nuts* Its okay..let me try another concealer!

*after 3 mins of putting all sorts of different concealer on my eyebags*

Her : ... ok... is ok.. ..



Obviously my eyebags was like hopeless . Lesson learnt to sleep earlier if I have work on the next day! No more next time :D But she rocks socks!



After work , dinner with family. Trying out mom's new camera given to her by my uncle for Christmas.



Before I end the post, enlarge the picture below and check out the poor lost friend!

Spot the cute little monkey that has for sure lost it's way after travelling past the highway and to my housing area. Mom had a mini heartattack when she was hanging the clothes and saw the monkey above her on our rooftop. So funny!!



Alright, good night everyone and "XIN NIAN KUAI LE" .(I hope I said it right if not shame shame to the max!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Vanes Phung ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena