Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ausmat Night

Hey guys, been caught up with work lately!
Oopsie, heres a picture of a backdated job i had ..caught using my phone!

Anyways, as promised I was supposed to update about my wonderful Ausmat's Awards Night (which I know took quite long to update) but do enjoy the pictures.. which are filled with my face in most pictures *thumbs up* . Get blind! B)


Starting of the post also my face already ! hahaha. I just had to take a picture of myself before the night officially starts!


Thanks Ngeow Ken Xi for the lift , it would be silly if i drove with my long dress.
Waiting in the car for the rest to arrive Pyramid.
My sister from another mother. Spent almost my everyday facing her and I'm some what glad to have met her. She's definitely peculiar in her own way and we NEVER clicked in our fashion sense before. Weird... but anyhow Sarah, you know I don't love you right? Don't be silly, I love anyone but you! *today is opposite day* !


Funny story, I still remember Jason had some allergy rash, and then it was the first time I saw him after his long break from his rash (He looked like he had thick amount of blusher on, no joke) and then he broke the news to us that he wore 2 different shoe. Like literally , left leg different shoe , right leg different shoe! Was so pissed at the people working in Parkson for selling him different shoes we had the time to rush to Parkson and scold the people there to get back his shoes and rush to prom. #likeaboss.


Jia Jin .


With Sher Mun, I gotta say , this guy really played a major role in my Ausmat life although we were from different intakes. (Me , January and Sher Mun in March intake ) , we still managed to keep a pretty close friendship. Speaking of which , when I met him in Form4, the first word I said when I met him was ,"Hi, my name is Su Fan and I'm 15 years old" (Obviously a lie) .. and he innocently bought it for about a year. This year, he got hired as my maid for countless times (From Ali, to Maria , to Muthusamy) , couldn't beat my highscore on his own iPhone and so much more good memories. Right Sherms? HAHA!

Anyways back to the topic, I'm glad I met this friend throughout my Ausmat year. If it wasn't for him I would be a complete sucker for Mathematics in College . So tough! and because of him I managed to score better than I thought in Math for my final exams. So thanks Muthusamy! I mean, Teacher Sher Mun! I owe you one!


Fooling around.




(Left to right) Muthusamy , Me, Charis, Alvenna and Jian Arn.


Natasha Yap. Woah, trust me if you ever listen to her sing, you'll melt instantly! Her voice is awesome and I still have a recording of her singing 'Stand By Me' in my iPod. Listen to it everytime and it never gets old. I'm secretly her number 1 fan! and she's smart and pretty too! Why me no talented like her?! T__T


Ritsz baby! She was the first person I met in college. I will always cherish our sleepover and girl talks! :D Miss you like crazy!


Denise. Swear she's super gorgeous ! Haven't got to meet her lately but I'm glad we were able to get closer towards the end of the year thanks to Teacher Sher Mun's math class ! :) Though we are clearly heading to completely different directions, I will always remember her! Must go drinking again some time soon Denise! heheh


Charis, I still have the note you left on my Accounts book before WACE exam! <3 She loves dropping surprises . It makes my day!



Alvenna, I know we had a tad bit of misunderstanding in some part of our friendship but I'm glad we talked it out ! :) Hope to see you soon girl! and I still admire how your family and you live on organic food! I shall try that some day too!



Ms. Jane! My psychology teacher. I'm very sure I let her down like countless of times throughout Ausmat year considering Psychology was like my drop subject but Ms. Jane was always fun to hang out with. She has this weird expression that she makes when she gets frustrated and what I envy about her the most is that she seems like the kind of people that has ample of fun in her life but at the same time score amazing grades too. She is a perfectionist for sure! I will miss you Ms.Jane!



The night never ends without a group picture:

Look to the left..


Erm... look to the right??



Ok , maybe we dont do the best group pictures ..
But we definitely tried to entertain you! (at least tried la, can give us some credit?)



So, Ausmat Night was fun. This is the first year when receiving an award, the emcee actually pronounce my name correctly *praise the lord* ! :D After Ausmat's Awards Night, headed for our little own after party with my buddies.


Night ended with Sarah drunk...again!


All happy smiles.. except Sarah! From the left: Jason, Ben, Ken Xi, Ping and Sarah!

Omg Ben, I still cant believe how different you look with your new hairdo and contacts!



My all time bestie joined us too . Love you Ping dear!! <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

© Vanes Phung ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena