Saturday, March 12, 2011

GuongZhao

Hi there,

I'm sorry for slacking so terribly I was caught up with plenty of assignments and exams going on now with college. Ahh, how I'd wish to turn back time when I still had a choice to pick between an easier course. *sulks* . Anyways, back on track to my (SUPER BELATED AND HAVENT COMPLETE) China trip. So after Hong Kong we headed back to ShenZhen for a night and after that to GuongZhao for our tour! :) It wasnt a very good news for me to live with for thecoming week because we were under a tour and that meant we had to wake up super early and couldnt sleep in free and easy :'(



On the bus to GuongZhao (Our family had the whole bus to ourselves, you see, we have a gigantic family and we decided we couldnt control too much of a crowd so we hired a tourguide to bring us around) . I slept for a few minutes and look what happened to my shoelaces. ..


First time in my life eating such sugarcanes. A-W-E-S-O-M-E but teeth was ultimately painful afterthat.




Tooked us forever to get there but after we reached, Our first stop was a temple. (which was where my ancestors came from! wah abit family history :P )

Posing only...



... he actually throw super laoyah one!



PRO!!! 8) sorry I very thickface. But I managed to hang it on the tree okay so I'm not that bad after all! This is to all the people that thought I have weak arms! HMPH.



So we had to climb flights and flights of stairs just to reach to a secret chamber.
A tad bit creepy I have to say :/



Then then,



we went to see this really eye catching tree that looked almost like a dragon!


Flowers were already blooming after the winter. Gorgeous isnt it?






Now you tell me, does it look like a dragon to you?





Moving to our next destination trying to get my nap in the car but my cousin forbids.




Perfect comeback.



Arent the rabbits just adorable?!

Okay the highlight of my first day in GuongZhao was this place the tourguide brought us to, which had a spectacular view of a crystal clear falling waterfall, and 9999 of steps just to get to god-knows-where.


Meet the Phungs.



I know I very lazy okay, so I decided to ditch the flight of stairs. Seriously, the last thing I wanted to do was to climb another step. I decided to take the "scenery view" walk instead which was AS GOOD okay!










seee.. I didn;t miss out that much =B After spending hours taking in fresh air and washing my eyes with so many pretty sceneries, we headed for a good meal and K.O-ed at the hotel because we had to wake like super early the following day.


Rise and Shine China!



Family bus.




This day was the best of all 5 days I spent in GuongZhao, I reckon.
We treated ourselves with a relaxing spa and hotspring :)





I would die to live here. Waking up every morning to not just the cooling weather, but taking in fresh air everyday and having such an amazing view ! RELAXING!






Unfortunately, camera was very much forbidden when we once stepped in to the hotspring area. They had many different varieties of hotspring pools for us to relax in, I dipped myself in milk, coffee, rose, ginseng, wine so much and it actually disgusted me a tad bit knowing I was so rojak :/ Oh oh, it was my first ever time trying a fish spa and I took merely 1 hour just to get both my feet in the water without laughing or screaming away. SUPER TICKLY NO JOKE!


Rated 10/10 ! Do visit this place when you get to GuongZhao!



After some good hotspring it's time for us to head for some talk (con man ) to buy some health products or so.



Can someone please tell me why is he so vain?!


Wasted almost 1 hour of our time listening to this man crap his way about health and his efforts of trying to brainwash all my family that they are unhealthy and should buy this product and that. All we had in mind wasn't the health issues but what were we gonna eat since we were starving and couldnt wait to shop for souvenirs!



nom nom!








Night time headed for a cruise to see GuongZhao night lights.

Nice eih? My breathe was taken away too. One of the cruise boats had Malaysia's KLCC !! so proud :')



















That concludes my Day 2 in Guong Zhao !


Its very exciting that every night we will be staying in a different hotel and every night I'd have the same fear of "dirty stuffs" . hahaha and not to forget.. every night, he'd never fail to come in my room to mess up my perfectly packed bed before I can even do anything!!! (scroll down to see what I really mean)

























AHHH!!! *FRUSTRATED*





need a better comeback!



...




and I always win :D!





Goodnight :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

© Vanes Phung ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena