Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hong Kong ( 3 days 2 nights)



This was at.... Okay lah , can't act smart I really have no idea what street was this called but I'm very sure the subway that we always took at this area was the "Prince Edward Station" .Hahaha, I know right? Got prince some more one ar *Cina Slang*



Walked around the streets to have a look at HongKong's shop as it was of walking distance from our hotel. Went back to hotel for a quick shower and it was time for dinner with my Kiu Gong (granduncle and he lives in Hong Kong) . Took a subway to meet my Kiu Gong at the Prince Edward Station.
I gotta admit, it was pretty fun taking a subway ! Bu definitely not fun being pushed around :( HongKong people are really nasty and pushy!




I used to call him Mun Mun!


HAHA OMG DAMN HILARIOUS!!

me and mommy cannot lose too!! LOOL!! i never fail to laugh even taking a glance at this picture! Priceless!! so hideous, my face!!



Daddy


After dinner, went over to Kiu Gong's (Granduncle) place for a short while and it was definitely fascinating seeing Hong Kong's houses . Wanted to compare and see if its really like all that, that I've seen on Hong Kong movies. hahah *jakun abit*



A not-very-complete-but-still-complete family picture at GrandUncles (Kiu Gong) apartment!




The next day we woke up a tad bit early for a good (not so sunny) day. Wandered around i dont know where but one thing's for sure that we were heading to The Peak Tramp :)


Buildings.


I was already feeling abit nauseated in the day but kept holding it in because didn't want it to ruin my entire day.

Sick and tired.




Tram!




here we are!


Ironically,when we reached to the bottom of The Peak Tram, the sun was scorching hot and literally felt like it was piercing through my fragile skin..
...what an innovative way mom. Gee's , I could never have thought of something smarter..



He's growing up! But in my eyes he'll always remain that lil rascal boy I love :)



The tram finally came . Just look at the amount of people waiting to go up the tram. Can you somewhat feel the "pushiness" already?!!


By the way, at the tram was when a funny incident happen..

Me: *tries to walk up the tram holding my cousins hand*
RUDE MAN: *pushes a middle age lady infront of me and cousins hand to be unlocked ):*
Me : Excuse me can you please dont be so rude ar?? MY GOD..
RUDE MAN: *looks at me so puzzled*
Me : *paiseh but try to act macho* wtf man.



HAHA, I know I a little bit of the wanna act cool, but I couldn't help being angry that people there are so rude pushing people around for their own good! Maybe its something they do often and got immune to it but i definitely despised it a hell lot!


Bought tickets to the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.



*WARNING* BELOW LIES EXCESSIVELY VAIN PICTURES OF NON OTHER THAN, VANES PHUNG. SO THEREFORE, YOU CAN DECIDE TO SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN, CLICK THE 'X' BUTTON.. OR GET BLIND :) HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY!



Sorry Jay Chou's fans, I just couldn't help it!



I was born to be a princess ok..

Mahatma Ghandi. The first thing I saw his PING PING came into my mind *inside joke*
Me and my imaginary moustache with Hitler.



Sorry guys , bad dye job.



Gees, I wonder whats under? *winks winks*


Guess who?
Yao Ming.

I have big tummy!!




LOL. After having almost 2 hours of my life taken away from me just by camwhoring in the wax musuem, we got tickets to the Sky Terrace to have a spectacular view of Hong Kong!


Write down your love at Sky Terrace, Hong Kong.





The weather started to get even more colder at night and it wasn't a good sign, was shivering like a mad person!



The night lights in Hong Kong are really amazing! They lit up the whole sky with different colours and it can be very beautiful to watch at times . I can just stare at the sky and get lost with it . That is how amazing it is. What more deciding to go and see some "light show" they called it. The only light show I remembered watching was in my school's International Understanding day.. But here, it was really.. *speechless*

Light show began. ( It is nicer in videos and in real life ! )






Didn;t stay for the whole Light Show because I fell sick. Yup ,sucks to be me :(


Daddy was sweet enough to satisfy my cravings for something soupy :') This was awesome shizz I swear!




Went back to the hotel and knocked out immediately . Woke up earlier the next day feeling much better and went for a typical HongKong breakfast (which meant, porridges with "yao char kuai" ) Me and mom took the subway while brother and dad was still fast asleep to do some shopping!



Time Square.


Shop for only a bit and it was time to go!..





At the China- Hong Kong border. Going back to ShenZhen (and the same hotel) to put a night (AND MEET MY AUSSIE COUSINS! *excited* ) before we head to Guong Zhao! yippess. But unfortunately, it was time for Ting Mun to go to the airport to take a flight back to Malaysia :'(



This was when I found out the boyf was going to open houses without me *rants to mom until she wanna dieeee*! ):





walking out to look for dinner :)




Its amazing to see how the China people are so enthusiastic about the season . There are fireworks at almost every corner of every street! Scary yet beautiful!



Went back to the hotel to find out that my Aussie cousins has arrived!! *runs to them for a biggg warm huggggg! thats for not having to see them for 10 months!*

Look at my messed up hair. just literally got carried up and threw down to the bed! Now I Thank God that I don't have an elder brother...

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

© Vanes Phung ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena