Monday, May 14, 2012

Brotzeit German Bier Bar

Hey guys!

This is supposed to be a pretty backdated post but I couldn't help it because I was just too caught up with my assignments and homeworks! Too much to handle in fact! Anyways, I'll go straight to the point. A few weeks ago, it was really great to have the opportunity to do a food review at Sunway Pyramid with many other friendly bloggers. It was apparently my first time trying the German Cuisine at the Brotzeit German Bier Bar located at Sunway Pyramid (old wing) , right beside Starbucks Coffee. To be honest, I have never really fancied nor tasted german food before that night because it sounded like something very risky to waste my dinner on but, TRUST ME, this time it's completely different. I literally couldn't take my eyes of those yummy-looking food. The outlook of the food made me so tempted to just eat them all by myself and it didn't disappoint me when I ate it too. Yes, what you see is what you get. Those food were undoubtedly scrumptious and I admit, this wont be my last time visiting that restaurant.

Ok, I know you guys are drooling at the back of your mind already out of curiousity to see how the food looks like. I shall first start with showing you guys what we ate for starters that night!



First was the,






Brotzeitflade Spinat / Spinach Pizza at RM30 ! This pizza consisted of tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, vine repened tomatoes, baby spinach, onions, garlic and  button mushrooms. Sounds good eih? taste good too!  


Next was the  Salat mit Schafskäse/ Feta Salad. Salad lovers would love this as its mixed salad with feta cheese, red bell peppers, semi dried tomatoes, onions, olives, garlics, croutons and  mixed with sour cream ! Only RM23 (small ) and rm38 (regular) . MUST TRY!





Next is the Schupfnudeln /  Bavarian Potato Dumpling and Spinach. At only rm32, you get to taste a pretty unique dish of finger shaped potato dumplings served with fresh spinach, mushrooms, semi dried potatoes, German hard cheese shavings and balsamic glace ! 




Okay, I know after all these mouth watering starters you would wanna know what we ate for the main right?





This is the Bavarian Style Pork Ribs (Original / Honey ) . It's  succulent pork ribs marinated with  their secret recipe  and roasted to perfection.This is served with the sauerkraut and potato salad at the side . RM55 (half) and RM 88 (full)






Moving on, the Schweinebraten / Pork Roast . It is the bavarian marinated  roasted pork collar sliced in creamy gravy and accompanied with bacon beans and napkin dumpling. RM38



Cordon Bleu. Breaded escalope of pork stuffed with fine leg ham and melted cheese. Only RM 38

The last for our main was the scrumptious Striplion Steak / Rinderstick.  Its the  grain fed striploin steak with mushroom - peppercorn sauce, garden vegetables and your choice of potato. RM52


After we've stuffed our stomach with those yummy foods, was the dessert time!!
\
The  Apfelküchle/ Apple Fritters . As delicious as it looks, it consist of slices of green apple in a fluffy dough, turned cinnamon sugar and served with vanilla ice cream! (no price available yet) 










Last was the White Crispy Chocolate Lava Cake. RM20




After being pampered with so many mouthwatering food, we were already bloated and yet we got to try the famous Paulaner Beer too! I personally love the Paulaner beer because it has a slight taste of mango and I love love LOVE mangoes ! :D


Fish eye lens with all the fellow bloggers.

Yay to our yummy dinner and Brotzeit German Bier Bar ! 

By the way, all the food were cooked by a German chef so the taste were all authentic ! Do visit their site at www.brotzeit.co now ! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Vanes Phung ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena