Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WeChat & Avast New Version 7 Official Launch



Last Wednesday attended the WeChat Social App and the Avast new version 7 official launching at Velvet, ZOUK with non other than my babygirl, Sarah Lwk :)

If you guys haven't got any idea yet, WeChat is a mobile application that I feel is pretty similar to WhatsApp except BETTER! :D WeChat provides many multimedia communication flexibility like convenience with text messaging, hold-to-talk voice messaging, broadcast messaging, photo/video sharing, location sharing, contact information exchange and just so much more I wouldn't be able to list it here. It is so convenient that I fell in love with it right after I downloaded it! It has this really adorable function called the "shake" where you simply shake your phone and it is possible to detect other WeChat users who are "shaking" their phones as well. How cool is that eih? Was hoping to shake and get connected to some hot hunks but yeah...don't think that application works like that. Haha! 

Moving on, I'm sure many of you have already heard about Avast and it won't sound any alien to you but, for those who don't know about it, Avast is the world's leading security program and it just got better with the launch of it's new version, version 7! Version 7 gives users faster information fron the "cloud" so that users are well informed about new and emerging threats. The new Avast version 7 also helps family and friends solve their IT issues through their new Remote Assistance and Account features. There are many different improvements to the Avast version 7 like it's speed and memory usage, optimizations, export and imports of product settings and most importantly there's a stronger self-defense !

  With Sarah! Erm.... why does my arms look extensively long here?



 With Amanda Liu. She's so tall she had to constantly bent down to take picture with me! AND I WAS WEARING HEELS. (Fail la me ! )



Funny story, before I left for the WeChat and Avast official launching, the boyfriend insisted that I brought along a better camera claiming that everyone there would be well equipped with huge DSLR's but I refused to believe and just dumped in my digital camera into the bag. When I reached there, I felt like taking out my digital camera was pretty much a CRIME because everyone there held nice and "canggih" camera's. (Fail again la, vanes!). Now I'm even embarrassed to upload the pictures I took with my digital camera cause it's so blurry , but I will do it anyways! Enjoy :D 


 Meet my all time bestie, Sarah a/p Muthulwk

 She what I mean by she has to bend down and I have to tip toe? 






Had an awesome night with great people to hang out with! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Vanes Phung ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena