Sunday, August 12, 2012

Holiday!

I got to start thinking of a better way to start my post besides saying sorry for not updating every time! and here I am again saying, I'm sorry that I have not been updating ! I actually have a pretty valid reason this time. My finals hogged away literally all the time and freedom I had for the past few weeks and now that my finals are done with , I've been so caught up with working! See , not so lazy after all right?

So I've decided to do a quick update about what has been going on throughout the months (which includes a lot of pictures of me. Just to warn you) , since I haven't really updated about what I've been doing :




1. Hotlink's More Bagus TVC


Look at the amount of plastic bags! 
I died when I saw the amount of shoes as my props! Wish I actually had so many :( 
Louise who almost died when I arrived late due to the horrifying jam. 
Director of the day. Humorous guy! 
It was an enjoyable shoot overall considering my role wasn't very hard to play since I was supposed to be this silly and "jakun" shopaholic ! Great experience and awesome people that I got to work with !


2.Hong Leong TVC

Night shoot at Putrajaya

First time doing a night shoot and it was fun! Had a 'boyfriend' which I was supposed to be angry at while getting in the car and got myself hurt twice that night! Talk about being accident prone, I'm number one!


3. Emceed for Bolly for Charity

It was my first time emceeing and didn't think I did a great job but however it was an awesome experience working and gaining new friends ! Ultimately miss working with Kim May and the ferari we each had! 



4. Bridal Shoot with "223 GO!"


..I LOVED THE DRESS!! 


5. Visit to the orang asli settlement at Jalan Gombak with Advertlets.

With the two pretty ladies. Audrey and Amanda
will blog about this in detail very soon!


6. Audrey's Birthday!

Audrey's birthday bash at M Vintage , Sunway Giza ! 


That's all for now and stay tune for upcoming updates! Goodnight xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Vanes Phung ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena